Terms and Conditions
Covid-19 Management Plan
This management plan has been produced using Government and industry guidelines. It will be reviewed continuously by the H&S Manager and General Manager and changed as things progress.
The essential elements of what Crowhurst Park needs to achieve is safety of our staff and customers by a) Social Distancing and b) Hygiene.
Social Distancing applies to all parts of a business, not just the place where people spend most of their time, but also entrances and exits, break rooms, vehicles and similar settings. These are often the most challenging areas to maintain social distancing. Currently, this means keeping 2 meters apart where possible and 1 meter plus where not. This means managing flows of people on the park and applying common sense to reduce any pinch points.
Hygiene: Crowhurst Park will follow Governement guidelines on more frequent and more thorough cleaning which is necessary. Hygiene is allowing customers and staff the opportunity to clean their hands frequently either with hand sanitiser or simply, with soap and water. Any staff or anyone in their household showing symptoms must follow NHS procedure to get a test and self-isolate.
There will be an induction on working conditions for staff as they return.
Entrances to all areas will have a sanitiser station set up. Staff will be temperature tested on a weekly programme. Hand sanitiser must be used regularly - when leaving one area and entering another, i.e Main building to Leisure club, hands must be sanitised.
The toilets at the end of the corridor in the Manor house will be for staff use only. When using the toilets or washrooms, one person at a time. It will be your responsibility to clean handles, taps etc after use.
If a member of staff shows any covid-19 symptoms contact your line manager as soon as possible and follow NHS guidelines on self-isolation and testing. Departments to work in "bubbles" as much as possible to prevent possible cross contamination.
Hand sanitiser station to be placed at the entrance and customer & staff must use it on entry. Only two customers in reception/shop area at one time. The required signs will be put up to inform customers of this. A perspex screen has been erected along the reception desk. Staff to stay behind while serving customers. If staff must go into the reception area while serving keep two meters distance. After serving shop customers, staff must wash or sanitise hands. Keep good hygiene protocols, frequent cleaning of high-touch area including screen. Any customer waiting for taxi etc to wait in the lounge to keep the entrance free for other users. Public places like reception, bars, toilet, laundry will have to be cleaned regularly during the day and this needs to be recorded.
Where possible there will be no re-hire on the same day. This allows more time for any potential infection to die off to protect our staff and customers and more time to clean lodges. Customers will be encouraged to bring their own pillows or even bedding.
An information plan (a list of does and do nots) for customers to be placed in welcome pack.
For everyone’s safety always observe Government Guidelines on social distancing during your stay. Crowhurst park have followed Government and industry guidelines to make your stay as safe as possible. We ask you to adhere to any guidelines in place to help make your stay a pleasant and safe one.
Respect other people’s space and keep your distance.
Please do not invite visitors from another lodge into your lodge.
If any of your party start to show symptoms of Covid-19, please inform Reception immediately.
If a maintenance visit is needed, our staff will only enter as a last resort. Initially we will attempt to talk you through any issue from outside or by phone. If this is not possible and a member of our staff must enter, we will discuss with you how this will happen. This may mean you have to temporary leave your accommodation whilst our staff member enters.
Our bars and restaurant will be table service only. You will be unable to stand at, or order from the bar. Tables will be distanced as per Government regulations. Table service only. No table no service. As per guidelines, table have no more than six chairs per table. Please do not increase the table load or move tables.
The shop, bar and restaurant will be contactless card payment only.
Please use the sanitiser station when entering any public area.
Do not allow children to roam unsupervised around the park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the social distance rule.
A limited number of toilets will be open in the Clubhouse during bar opening hours but for your own safety and the safety of others, we strongly advise you to use the toilet facilities in your own accommodation.
Before checking out of your lodge, we are asking all guests to follow a few steps;
Please place all used bedding in sealed black bags provided and leave outside your lodge
Please dispose of your rubbish in the bins provided around the park
Please open lodge windows to allow airing before our cleaners access your lodge
Thank you for your cooperation
There will be an allocated booking in time slot for each lodge. Our staff will explain the procedure for arrivals at the park. Keys to be put into pack. Arrivals will be asked to take a temperature test on arrival.
Keys will be cleaned between hires.
Hirers to phone or email in any issues as opposed to visit reception. Where possible information from reception to maintenance staff will be passed via radio or phones. Staff to enter lodge for maintenance if occupied only as a last resort. First step will be to attempt to talk customer through any issues from outside lodge. Customers must not work on boilers or any gas appliances. If staff must enter, mask and gloves will be worn and customers will be asked to leave their accommodation.
Hot tubs will be refilled and sanitised between each booking.
Only 2 people in the shop/reception area at one time. Payment will be by contactless payment only. Good hygiene protocols, frequent cleaning of high-touch area such as the PDQ machine. Staff to wear gloves when restocking or arranging stock. After serving shop customer staff must wash or sanitise hands.
Staff will abide by government guidelines on social distancing. Whenever possible lodges will be left at least 12 hours before cleaning. There will be times when the 12 hours wait may not be possible. If this is the case the lodge must be left at least two hours with windows and doors open for ventilation before any cleaner is to enter. All unnecessary equipment will be removed from lodge. A record of who cleans which lodge will be kept for “Track & Trace” purposes. Customers to be asked to bring their own pillows and bedding. Customer to be asked to open windows before leaving. Avoid entry to lodges when occupied whenever possible. Leave equipment outside or pick up from outside.
During social distancing only one cleaner in a lodge at a time. Cleaners only to work in pairs if from the same household. Wear the appropriate protective clothing including gloves, and apron. If in doubt, wear gloves and change when job finished. There will be times when the 12 hours wait may not be possible. If this is the case the lodge must be left at least two hours with windows and doors open for ventilation before any cleaner is to enter. Cleaner must wear the appropriate protective clothing including gloves, aprons and a mask or visor. Before any cleaning of a lodge that has not been empty for less than 12 hours a risk assessment talk with the cleaner will take place. No sharing of equipment, if sharing, ensure equipment cleaned between use.
Lodge Cleaning Procedure
Front Door – Entrance Hall
Door Handles, Light switches, Cupboards plus knobs and handles, Mirrors
Clean all surfaces, clean all windows stays and catches, Clean door handles both sides
Clean power points, Clean leather sofas, spray fabric sofas
Clean tv and remotes, Clean tv stand, DVD etc
Clean fireplaces, fires and the fires controls
Clean coffee table
Clean tables, Clean chairs
Clean heater and controls
Clean windows catches and stays
Clean door handles both sides, Clean light pulls
Clean shower, wall, controls, head & hose
Clean basin, plug, plug chain & taps
Clean toilet, flush, cistern, Clean toilet brush handle and pot
Clean windows catches and stays, Clean cupboards and handles/knobs
Clean any hooks
Change shower curtain/ clean shower doors
Clean towel rails
Clean cupboard, plus broom, dustpan and brush etc
Masked must be worn if bedding is to be removed.
Any linen should be bagged and put outside by guest if not just place outside and I will sort (unless raining)
All mattress protectors to be changed, All quilts to be changed
Wipe headboard, Spray mattress
Clean bedside lamps, Clean bedside table
Clean power points, Clean light switches and pulls
Clean windows catches and stays, Clean door handles both sides
Clean dressing table, vanity light, Clean mirrors
Clean wardrobe, hangers and shelves, Clean heater/radiator, and controls
Wash everything in cupboards, Wash out cupboards, door, and handles
Clean cooker, hob, shelves, grill tray
Clean microwave inside and out, Clean dishwasher
Clean toaster and depresser, Clean kettle and switch, Clean utensils and pot
Clean fridge inside and outside, Door and handle and icebox
Clean power points
Clean sink, plug and plug chain, Clean cutlery drawer and tray
Clean light switches
Clean window, stays and catches
Wipe down clothes airer
Clean fire blanket case and fire extinguisher
GLOVES AND APRONS TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
No gloves, aprons, masks, cloths, to go between lodges.
NO CROSS CONTAMINATION
Bedding including pillows and duvets will be rotated (removed and left bagged for 72 hours between use). Remove gloves and dispose of them after stripping beds. Wash hands. Apply clean gloves before putting the clean linen on the beds.
Disinfect using appropriate products and ensuring it is left on the surface for the required time to kill the virus: make sure the product will work on enveloped viruses. Look for EN14675 or EN14476 and follow manufacturers guidelines, some products can be misted onto soft furnishings.
Wash hands fully after the removal of protective clothing. Hand sanitiser can be used if hot running water is not available.
The bar area will have to be cleaned thoroughly every day before opening. Customers will be asked to take a temperature test upon arrival. Certain “high-touch areas”, including door handles, work tops and collection areas will need extra disinfection on a regular basis during the day. The lower toilets and games room will not be accessible to the public. Information posters will be displayed for keeping distance etc. Perspex screens have been erected along both bars. All staff to wash hands before their service begins and regular intervals during their shift. Staff will be allocated to a team to work together as much as possible. Generally, there will be two members of staff working at one time. One serving tables - One dispensing drinks. Staff must keep vigilante concerning people waiting to be served. All the necessary PPE is available. Hand sanitisers, gloves, and aprons. Face mask are available if staff wish to use them. Tables will be distanced as per Government regulations, aiming for 2 metres but with a risk mitigation to 1 metre. Table service only. No standing or ordering at the bar. No table no service. No more than six chairs per table. Do not allow customers to increase the table load or move tables. Tables must be cleaned between each use. Gloves to be used to clear dirty glass. To be changed after each clearing. Hand sanitiser stations at each entrance. All customers should be encouraged to use hand sanitiser before entry. Staff to keep a daily record of customers using the facility. Caravan number for residents and lodge numbers for holidaymakers. This information for “track & Trace “ purposes will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed. Payment by contactless. The bars will have a collection point and return point for dirty glasses.
Use of toilets
The Little Lounge area will be cleared of tables to free up access to the toilets. Toilets will have to be checked and cleaned hourly. A check list will be displayed in the toilet. Information concerning the use of toilets will be in the welcome pack and info to caravan owners.
Sign on toilet entrances.
“For your own safety and the safety of others we strongly advice you use the toilet facilities in your own accommodation”
A distancing marked area will be outside of the toilets.
Staff to stay in own departments. Kitchen staff to stay in kitchen. Orders to be taken from tables. Orders to be taken with a name or table number. A transfer table set up in Restaurant area. Food from kitchen delivered by the kitchen staff to the transfer table. Serving staff, or customer collect from table. Cutlery and condiments delivered with food. Sauces will be in individual servings delivered with food. One use menus will be used. Reverse action for used crockery. Kitchen staff to collect from transfer table. All used equipment must be cleaned using dish washer.
Hand sanitiser station to be set up in workshop. All the necessary PPE to be made available. Where possible staff not to work in pairs. If social distancing not possible, especially if working indoors, staff to wear mask and gloves. Before starting a new job, asses for possible contamination issues. If in doubt, wear gloves. Always keep social distancing. When around site avoid more than one person in a vehicle. Avoid sharing tools, wear gloves or wipe before and after use. If in any doubt, discuss with line manager or H&S Manager.
Where possible information to be passed via radio or phones. Staff to enter lodge for maintenance if occupied only as a last resort. Attempt to talk customer through any issues from outside lodge. If staff must enter, wear mask and gloves and ask customers to leave the building or at least, leave the room. Customers must not work on boilers or any gas appliances. Dispose of gloves and wash hands after each job.
Will need to be cleaned and wiped down regularly during the day. Reduce the hours. Signs stating keep your distance. No more than 1 person in at one time. Hand sanitise
If a staff first aider is called to a first aid incident, they must wear gloves, apron and face mask.
Owners info 1/7/2020
For everyone’s safety always observe the current government guidelines on social distancing during your stay. Crowhurst Park have followed government and industry guidelines to make your stay as safe as possible. We ask you to adhere to any guidelines in place to help make your stay pleasant and safe for everyone. As you all will be aware things will be different and things will change as we go along. Respect other people’s space and keep your distance. Some areas will remain closed or operate on reduced hours until further notice. The Leisure Club will remain closed as per government guidelines. The Playground is closed until further notice. Please use the sanitiser station when entering any public area.
If any of your household start to show symptoms of Covid-19, follow NHS guidelines immediately and please info reception. Please adhere to the government guidelines on group number inside and outside your caravan. Avoid large groups.
The Bar and Restaurant will be table service only. You will be unable to stand at, or order from, the bar. Tables will be distanced as per Government regulations. Table service only. No table no service. As per guidelines, tables have no more than six chairs per table. Please do not increase the table load or move tables. Payment will be made with order.
The shop, bar and restaurant will be contactless card payment only.
A limited number of toilets will be open during bar hours, but for your own safety and the safety of others we strongly advice you use the toilet facilities in your own accommodation.
When around site avoid more than one person in a vehicle. Vehicles should be disinfected regularly using gloves and standard cleaning products. Door handles and other areas that passengers may touch must be disinfected after use. Buggies can be used with more than one person if seated appropriately.
No more than two viewers at one time will be allowed and must be from the same household.
Staff to wait outside while customers views.
Customers to wear gloves and mask if unit is still occupied.
Contact with surfaces will be kept to an absolute minimum.
Social distancing will always be observed
Conversation regarding the sale will be held outside to avoid extended stay within the unit.
After viewing the certain “high-touch areas”, including door handles, light switches, will need cleaning.
Closed until further notice
Closed until further notice.
- All visitors to Crowhurst Park should conduct themselves in an orderly and courteous manner. The Management of Crowhurst Park reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any person(s) acting in a manner likely to be detrimental to the enjoyment of any other person. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person(s).
- All persons must be quiet between 11pm and 7am.
- Parental responsibility: all children should be given suitable supervision by parents/guardians.
- It is a condition of Crowhurst Park's liquor licences that all guests (adults and children) be members of Crowhurst Park. It is therefore a condition of booking that you supply us, prior to arrival, with a full list of persons staying in your accommodation. Membership fees are included in the holiday cost.
- In order not to disturb the wide range of wildlife at Crowhurst Park we regret that, with the exception of guide dogs, pets are not allowed. We are able to provide details of local boarding kennels and catteries - please ask for details when booking.
- Occasionally circumstances arise over which we have no control making it necessary to alter, remove or delete facilities or amenities without prior notice.
- Crowhurst Park and/or its facilities are available for your use and enjoyment at your own risk. Crowhurst Park will not accept any liability for loss and/or damage howsoever caused to equipment, personal possessions/property/vehicles or personal injury.
- The speed limit on the Park is 10mph.
- Washing lines may not be erected, please use the drying area in courtyard.
- All visitors are expected to observe Crowhurst Park rules, a copy of which is available in the Office.
- Temporary membership to the Leisure Club is included for the duration of your holiday. A copy of the Leisure Club rules is also available in the office.
- No unsupervised children under 14 years of age are allowed in the swimming pool; gymnasium minimum age is 16 years; spa minimum age is 8 years.
- During off-peak seasons, some facilities may be limited.
- Some leisure facilities are chargeable, e.g. fitness classes, massage, beauty treatments, aquafit classes, archery and Go Active sessions.
- If you encounter any problem or have any query regarding your holiday at Crowhurst Park it is essential that you contact reception (during office hours) immediately so that it can be sorted out as quickly as possible. During out of office hours a number is provided within your lodge. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to remedy any difficulties properly unless we are told promptly. We cannot be held responsible once you have left.
Holiday Cancellation Cover
- All offers of accommodation are subject to availability and no accommodation can be reserved until the appropriate deposit has been paid. Six working days will be allowed between verbal enquiry and receipt of deposit.
- On the day of arrival occupation can be expected by 4pm but this is not guaranteed. On the day of departure accommodation must be vacated by 10am.
- The accommodation may only be occupied by the number of persons specified on the booking form.
- Duvet covers, pillow cases and fitted sheets are supplied free of charge. Towels and tea towels are not provided.
- Please notify the office in writing if you intend to arrive after 5pm. Latest arrival 9pm.
- Clients are asked to leave their accommodation and its contents clean and tidy when vacating. No fat left in pots and pans please.
- All damages or breakages of the fittings, utensils, crockery, or cutlery must be reported to Reception and will be charged for.
- Bookings from young all-male or all-female parties will not be accepted.
- We are unable to guarantee a specific lodge but will make every effort to fulfil reasonable requests.
- Not all activities are available all season.
- All Go Active sessions should be pre-booked: prices range from £6 each.
- Gym users must be aged 16 or over and attend a short induction course for medical and safety reasons: our fitness professionals will ensure that you know how to use all the equipment safely.
- Minimum numbers apply for each activity and some outdoor activities are weather-dependent.
- The length of sessions may vary according to the number of participants.
- Height and age restrictions apply to some activities.
- Session bathing and lane swimming may occur at selected times.
- Children under eight years and non-swimmers under 14 must be accompanied in the pool by a responsible adult with a maximum of two children under eight years supervised by one adult at any one time.
- Off-site activities are organised by independent third-party providers and must be booked separately. Details are available on request.
- Go Active sessions are not a childminding service: children remain the responsibility of parents or a responsible adult and we require that these adults stay with children under 12 years.
- No refunds will be made for missed sessions.