COVID19 - UPDATE
Sadly, due to currently being placed in Tier 4 restrictions in the fight against Covid, we have had to close today, 20th December 2020 with immediate effect. This will not be reviewed until 30th December and we will keep you updated in regards to a reopening date. We will be contacting all of our members.
Very disheartening news, but we would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our valued customers for your support during this trying year. Your postitive comments, reviews and the fact you have all felt safe here with us has really spurred us all on.
We'd like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a healthy New Year! We look forward to welcoming you back, safely, in 2021.
Crowhurst Park Leisure Club
We will be allowing guests and members to reserve one hour slots that are strictly limited to enable us to operate as safely as possible.
If you wish to swim, please be aware of the following:
- We recommended that you wear a mask on arrival and upon exit. Masks are not required whilst exercising or swimming.
- Swimming sessions must be booked individually, this includes children.
- Swimming is Lane swimming only.
- The changing room showers are closed, the poolside shower is available to wash after a swim.
- The splash pool can be booked separately for families with young children and is limited to one household and a maximum of 4 persons per session.
- Our Jacuzzi is currently closed, but our sauna and steam room are now open and available to book in 10min slots upon arrival.
- You are unable to go between a swimming session and a gym session, these need to be booked separately.
- Temperature checks will be taken on arrival, failure to record a temperature within the normal range will result in you being denied access to the Leisure Club.
- If you are a member or owner and wish to bring a guest, please reserve two slots with the same membership number. The guest fee will be payable on arrival.
- Please arrive promptly for your session and queue outside using the markers to maintain social distancing.
- For more information, please read further guidance on the booking system (link below).
If you wish to use the Gym, please be aware of the following:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask on arrival and upon exit. Masks are not required whilst exercising or swimming.
- There are no changing facilities or showers available for Gym customers. Please arrive in your gym wear and shower and change at home.
- Temperature checks will be taken on arrival, failure to record a temperaure within the normal range will result in you being denied access to the Leisure Club.
- We are operating a one way system to separate Gym users from Swimmers, please follow the notices once inside and listen to staff instructions.
- Please use the sanitising wipes provided on all equipment before and after use.
- Please arrive promptly for your session and queue outside using the marked spaces to maintain social distancing.
- For more information, please read the further guidance on the booking system (link below).
We look forward to welcoming you all back to Crowhurst Park!
Click HERE to book a swim or gym session now
The Crowhurst Park Leisure Club is renowned for its friendly and welcoming atmosphere that caters for families and sports people alike. The facilities are suitable for all levels of fitness. We also provide personal training.
You don’t have to be a resident at the park to enjoy the facilities, Leisure Club membership is available to the public. Please download the Leisure Club Brochure for details and prices.